The werewolf

Werewolfs were always something I was into so I decided to give this short read a shot and I was kinda surprised at how much I enjoyed it. In the beginning it kind of felt like a red riding hood tale because of the fact this girl was traveling and there were wild animals that were going to be in her travels maybe but it happened to be a wolf and well I thought of the wolf as the big bad wolf from that story I know originally that story is actually  bit darker than what the kid version is so I thought that would be something like that involved but it was a completely different twist from what I originally thought. When the girl defended herself I was like oh ok so she beat the wolf well took off its paw. So shes going to live and see her grandma but when the paw turned into a hand and a hand that was actually her grandmas I was shock that means she cut her. BUT LIKE WHY was the grandma going after her? I dont know maybe the animal senses when the grandma in her werewolf form made her not think. Anyways shes kinda cold because she like prospered in her grandmas house after she died? So that's kinda messed up. It leaves me to think of so many questions. Like what happened to the grandma that she became a werewolf? But i guess the kid knows how to defend herself with a knife I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frankenstein

Interview With a Vampire

AYE and Gomorrah