AYE and Gomorrah

This short story piece is very different from anything that I have ever read before, LIKE WOW. I never would have thought of this as a concept on what to write but wow. Being neutered before puberty is such a painful thing to read about. This whole story revolves around spacers and Frieks and how one likes being chased by the other even though knowing that they are essentially unattainable. And they like that feeling of being wanted by the other so like that's like a whole different game that they are playing. And well this kind of reminds me of how even in todays society the gay community are still not accepted all over. I have a lot of friends that I made that are very different from what I'm used to seeing back where I'm from in the ghetto haha you don't really see much gay people or trans people. But coming here I've actually became friends and even close friends with some and I just dont understand how people are still not accepting of them. Someones personal sexual preference is on them and no one else. I was always had that mentality like "you do you" like people have to learn to get over that stuff its 2020 lets move forward here. Now before I get too sidetracked this was an interesting read and I really do recommend it to anyone who's interested in a different take on this whole concept of sexuality that the offer portrays in this story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frankenstein

Interview With a Vampire