Harry Potter Sorcerers of stone

Ah Harry Potter I remember watching the movies as a kid I actually never got to finish the whole movie series back in the day. So like maybe the last 2 or 3 movies I probably haven't watched but as for the books, as a kid I was super intimidated with how big the books were and with every sequel got bigger and bigger and I was never a fan of reading as a kid so I always stayed away. But for this reading I chose to do Harry Potter Sorcerer's of stone from J.K. Rowling. Reading this classic book reminded me how much similar it is to the movie and how there are more stuff that the movies leave out which is classic for movies to do. The sorting hat where people would be chosen by the hat to go to their respected houses was always a favorite scene of mine seeing people based on how they are go to their houses that best suits them was always fun to watch. And finding out that Harry could talk to snakes early on before even going to school. Knowing that you would think he would go to Slytherin but in the end he really wanted Gryffindor and so the hat gave it to him which in the end would seem like the best fit.Even though I never finished the movie series it always hits close to home because thats a movie that I watched during my childhood. You'll always remember how magical it was entering the school for the first time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview With a Vampire

Frankenstein

AYE and Gomorrah