The Hobbit

The Hobbit is like the beginning of an origin story for an adventure for good ol Bilbo Baggins. He's a regular Hobbit living in his rather nice Hobbit hole when suddenly he was bombarded with an adventure, something that he really wasn't interested in at first. But they are in need of an expert Burglar a thief but Bilbo Baggins is no thief or an expert at that so he really was hesitant at first but eventually he gave in and decided to go along and that is the start of the adventure for our Hobbit Bilbo. And throughout this adventure he learns a lot from this adventure when he sees the dwarves in action he and all the struggles that they had to go through especially when deaths start to happen. Bilbo eventually learns how to be a thief throughout the adventure. Throughout all his struggles in his journey Bilbo has learned a lot after this grand adventure he took he did a lot of memorable things and in the end he just needs to go home and with that said Gandalf took him home. So as for what I thought about this is like I remember hearing so much about the Hobbit a long time ago and I have no idea why I never got into it back then because after watching and reading this movie I'm so into this so I am upset that it took so long for me to see this. Fantasy stuff and adventure stories are my thing and I'm upset that I just didn't look into it back then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frankenstein

Interview With a Vampire

AYE and Gomorrah