I Think were all Bozos on this bus

This was very weird to listen to especially very late at night. I was like ill just listen to and this wasn't what i was expecting when i thought of like i guess this is like a weird recording session of this? Like when I heard Bozo I thought of like a clown because I SWEAR there is a famous clown named called Bozo the clown. It feels like a weird feeling the whole time I was going through this audio like it's making me get a very weird dream kinda vibe.This bus that is being talked about didn't sound like a regular bus at all so I was getting confused the whole time because when I think of a bus for some reason my mind goes to a school bus or a local bus area where its just you know a normal bus. And like so this theoretical bus that this guy keeps mentioning it and it felt very different from what I was thinking. This theme park that they are at is so trippy like it sounds so unreal and hilarious because nothing makes any sense. I kinda think it's very funny I honestly just didn't know what to expect every time I kept listening to it. Like the theme park background sounds are all over the place like how a normal one would sound like its only when the people in it start talking they sound so weird and say these strange things but they talk about playing like the games and stuff but it sounds so disturbing the way they keep talking. There's points where I dont understand whats going on but i enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frankenstein

Interview With a Vampire

AYE and Gomorrah